Sandy (MeMe/grandmother) was able to give us a break so we ran up to Cypress for some sushi. I hadn't had a spicy tuna roll in 10+ months! I had some spicy salmon salad and a spicy tuna roll and we quickly got back home in time for Montgomery's next feeding (before she has a total screaming meltdown in her grandmother's arms).
As you can guess, we were up all night. Poor baby was screaming and crying and it took awhile until we figured out why. I couldnt even nurse her to make her happy since that would only make it worse.
New mother lession #1: don't eat spicy food when breastfeeding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wonder if it was the spicy sauce in the roles which is more of a burn your mouth chile, or if it was the wasabi which is a horseradish based in your nose kind of thing?
Post a Comment