She’s definitely inquisitive and determined. When she sees something she hasn’t seen before she investigates it immediately. She doesn’t seem to have much fear. She jumps a little at the sound of the hair dryer or the vacuum cleaner, but that’s about it. She’s still in love with all our dogs and she’s definitely a Daddy’s girl. She recognizes the sound of Scott's spurs walking up the porch steps before he comes in the house and she always turns and squeals in anticipation of him coming in the door. She still chaters endlessly but she's not saying any actual words yet but she does know ba-ba for bottle!
We’re still working on putting her in her crib to sleep at night. We’re getting better about it. We put her down at night in her crib and that usually lasts until about 1 or 2am and then I bring her down to the bed. I know I’m creating my own monster in this bad habit but we’re working on it!
Here are some photos!



1 comment:
Hi, Just spent quite some time looking at the photo's of your beautiful Montgomery. Read almost all you have written. Such a great family, and active baby. My grandkids have now got too big for all that now, I do get a hug, but thats soon over!!!.
A couple of them are still young, so now I am retired, I have written a book for kids under 8 years. (good bedtime stories to read to even the very young)
Maybe one day you will check it out as a possibility.
Irene J Harvey
http://eloquentbooks.com/WilliamtheFairgroundCar.html
i.j.h@live.co.uk
Post a Comment