Friday, June 6, 2008

A Week of Firsts

We've had several "firsts" this week:

1. We slept in our actual crib in the nursery for the first time (ok, it was just a nap but it was still a first).

2. We had a first "play date". My friend Marina's son Andrew is a month older than MMF. Not much of a play date when neither participant can even hold their head up yet, but it was cute nonetheless.

3. We put on our first real "outfit" (as opposed to just a onesie).

4. We had our first explosive doo doo. OK, this milestone probably isnt one to brag about but I found it amusing so I thought I'd include it. She was sitting cradled in her swing, which is why the doo doo came up the front and not the back of her onesie.

See photos below...




1 comment:

The Wasek Family said...

I know all about the explosive doo doo! I posted Adrie's first one too. It's nice to know there are other mother's that are also amused by this!