Monday, June 2, 2008

Photos!

Not much new to report. MMF will be 8 weeks old tomorrow - where has the time gone!!?? Lately she's really starting to smile and grin a lot - which OF COURSE - just melts your heart.

We went to dinner the other night kinda late - didnt get there until around 9pm. MMF got a little fussy half way through so Scott took her out of her carrier and gently held her over his shoulder while we ate, then put her back in her carrier when she was asleep. When we left, a couple got up from their table and came over to ask how old MMF is. Then the guy said to Scott, "I have to compliment you on how you handle her. It's great to see a Dad so involved." I thought that was awesome!!!!

On another note, I am not really into dressing her up in pink and cute little bows so I tend to put her in neutral colors like green or yellow or purple, with some pink mixed in here and there. But I've found that people seem to think she's a BOY if I dont put something girly on her!!! So, I've gotten in touch with my feminine side and started putting her in lots of pink and even a bow in her hair. I have to admit, it looks REALLY REALLY cute.

Enjoy some new pics...





1 comment:

The Wasek Family said...

She is SOOO stinkin cute! I know what you mean about the pink and the bows. I tend to be more like you, but when we go out, I have Adrie in a "girlie" outfit so she isn't mistaken for a boy.
By the way, you're tagged. You can go to my blog for the rules. It's kinda fun if you have time.