Monday, May 26, 2008

Bath Time!

Things have been getting a little easier in the last few days with Montgomery's night time colic. I read that dairy products can be a factor in colic so I cut out all diary from my diet to see if that would help. I dont know if that's actually helping or if she's just slowly growing out of the colic. She still gets a little fussy at night but she's not doing it for as long and she goes to sleep a little easier. I love cereal and yogurt so no diary has been really hard!

I took this photo this morning. Montgomery was being a bit fussy and I was still in bed so I just plopped her down on my thighs and she went right to sleep in about 5 seconds! She looked so darn cute that I had to take a photo. I managed to hold my legs up like that for a good 30 minutes before I finally gave in and had to move her.



These two photos below are from bath time - an event that Scott is in charge of and Montgomery seems to love it! I love watching the whole production.



No comments: