Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1 Month Birthday!


Today we celebrated Montgomery's 1 month birthday. I think this photo above is hilarious! She looks so mad!! Mo came out with food and cupcakes.

Unfortunately, last night was by far the roughest night we've had so far. Montgomery was fussy and crying pretty much off and on ALL night. I'm not sure if it was something I ate that gave her a tummy ache or gas or if she is just at that age where she's going to be fussy a lot. Either way, Scott and I took turns trying all our different methods to soothe her but not much worked. Finally a blast of the super loud white noise put her to sleep at about 6am.

We also gave her her first bottle of formula today. She seemed to like it. I'll still continue to breastfeed mostly with a bottle of formula mixed in here and there when we need to.

We had a little outing today to South Texas Tack - just to get off the ranch for a little bit. We also put her in the Baby Bjorn for the first time today. She didn't like it at first - she cried and struggled but after a couple of minutes she settled into it and was totally calm. I kept her in it for about two hours!

1 comment:

The Wasek Family said...

I cannot get over how cute she is! I LOVE her hair! I thought my girls had a decent amount of hair until I saw pics of Montgomery.