
This photo above is what it looks like when Montgomery is trying to squeeze out a fart or a doodoo.
A friend of mine suggested we try a specific formula called Alimentum (by Similac) that was recommended by her pediatrician when her little girl was having similar problems with gas and colic. At this point I was ready to give anything a try so I ran up to Wal-Mart and bought a can of the powder (and it is expensive!).
Montgomery was a little fussy around 10:00pm but we managed to get her to sleep in about 30 minutes. She woke up at 1:00am, 3:00am and 5:00am to eat. I gave her a small bottle of the formula each time and she went right back to sleep. I dont know if this was a fluke (she used to do this regularly pre-colic) or if the formula really helped. She doesnt get fussy during the day when I nurse her so not sure why she'd be fussy at night from me nursing her, but oh well. All I know is that I got to sleep at regular intervals and she didnt cry or scream all night!!

No comments:
Post a Comment